Thursday, November 19, 2020

Popular Bright Color in 2020 Winter

 After months of looking for the right Chanel 19 bag for me , I found this multicolor knit suit me the best. I am surprised by the placement but I looked at two jumbos and both were exactly the same. I have wanted a denim chanel replica for awhile and have been kicking myself for passing in the past so I really wanted to get this one.I guess you can think of the logo placement as subtle.



My SA sent pics of the blue version and the placement of the logos are exactly the same. So I guess this is how it really is for the jumbo Chanel versions. They could have at least fixed the cropped logos on the flap’s edge lol. Great choice in this Chanel bag. I was also having a hard time getting it out of my mind and have not regretted picking one up. It’s a unique color and very beautiful in person. Congrats!

My contributions to November. Timeless Chanel clutch in lambskin and light gold hardware for special occasions. & this camilla card case in black caviar leather. First lambskin piece, ever. I am usually terrified of it, but for special occasions, I am OBSESSED. So excited! I just received this Chanel Vintage Mini in lambskin, 0 series (1986 to 1988) in 24k ghw. It’s honestly more beautiful in person and really feels more luxurious than my medium/jumbo flaps that are non gold plated.



That's a gorgeous Replica Chanel bag. Versatile color-looks great with everything. I like pre-loved when I want to just use and enjoy the bag. (The first ding or scratch always gets me.haha) I hope you enjoy it! Small is a good size it’s just that I originally wanted to get 19 to have an oversized look but I’m happy with the small.

It’s definitely one of the durable tweed Though after a week of wearing, I noticed the replica bag has become a bit “fluffier” it does get some lint from rubbing. But I think that’s a common issue with all tweed.

Replica Chanel Classic Flap Runway Square Mini Pearl Cross Body Bag Feature:

Brand New with Tag
Replica Chanel Runway Black Lambskin Square Mini Flap Bag with Antique Gold-Tone Metal Ball
This is from Spring-Summer Runway 2020 collection. Classic square mini flap Chanel bag replica featured with adjustable gold-tone chain. It can be worn as a shoulder bag, and a chic crossbody bag. Super limited quantities.
It comes with completed package from Chanel.
Replica Chanel bag, but the same as Chanel bag.

Size: 18*13*7cm

Shipping:
1. Your order will be shipped within 48 hours once we recieved your payment.
2. Orders over $100 is free shipping, it will be shipped by DHL, FEDEX, TNT, UPS, EMS and other fastest delivery methods, and usually takes about 3-10 working days.

Warranty:
1. 100% buyers Satisfaction Guaranteed!
2. Any damaged or missing item, please contact us with 5 days upon delivery for a replacement or refund. Please don't open a dispute without communication.Used item or man-made damage is not accepted.


No comments:

Post a Comment