Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Kate Spade iphone 5S case great for gifts


I like Kate Spade iphone case designs and when I saw the brands' phone covers in the Apple store I wanted one, but the only thing that put me off them was the price as they cost $48. There are a few designs to choose from, I liked them all and decided to have a look online first to see if I could get one cheaper Kate Spade iphone 5S case, and sure enough I did.


I bought this Kate Spade iphone 5S case Palm Springs Tiles from case2case. I wasn't sure if it was a genuine one or not but the seller had a photo of the Kate Spade iphone 5S case in its original packaging as I saw it in the Apple store and also assured me it was genuine and so I purchased it. This one is still available to purchase in the Apple store or the Apple store online at $48. It is no longer available on the Kate Spade iphone case website but there are still many other designs available to choose from on there.

I think this Kate Spade iphone 5S case is really great for gifts, as  many of my girl friends like the Kate Spade case, and after Apple released the iphone 5s, I think most of them need an iphone 5s case, so the Kate Spade iphone 5S case of course is the best gift for them.

Let's see some of the Kate Spade iphone case feature:

Raised and molded design
Total access to all controls
Unique design makes people focus on you
Protect your iPhone 5s from scretches,water,oil spot,dust
Light weight makes you comfortable to use it
Fashionable and uniqueness, the kate spade iPhone 5s case protects your iPhone 5s and gives it a new look
The installation process is quick, simple, and no iphone 5s disassembly is required.
By Kate Spade iphone 5S case new york; imported.
Compatible for Apple iphone 5, iphone 5s

No comments:

Post a Comment