Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Birthday stories and gifts


In your memory,there must be a unforgettable experience when you spend your birthday. Maybe it is happy,maybe it’s sick at heart,but you are just thankful for it,because,it makes you grow up. Let us talk about those stories. First I will share mine with you.
Today I will tell you a warm story ,and introduce a cool birthday gift to you by the way.
Yesterday is my birthday .i am 22 years old now. as the first after I step into my career life, it’s really a surprise for me . honestly to say , I have never spent a birthday party for myself,even I never eat birthday cake of myself. In my hometown ,perpon must eat eggs and noodles in his or her birthday. So it’s not that my parents don’t love me, just they show their love by the delicious eggs and noodles. Let me tell you my yesterday’s birthday continuously.

That afternoon,I and 4 my colleagues are working as usual sitting in front of the computer.suddenly we heard the noise of unlocking the door,and we know it’s Nacy come back.show little focus on her ,we continuously worked without any disturbance. Naturally,I wouldn’t notice what she hold and bring in. After a while,one of my colleague asked today is whose birthday , which obtained my attention,and I raised up my head ,looking award her side,just seeing a nice-wraped cake on the desk..

Then I understand all the thing.”today is my birthday ,and Nacy and my colleagues just want to celebrate it for me together”. I felt very happy and warm..and I am really grateful for them. One important thing I have not say that I got a red packet before I cut the cake.
Thought there are no other birthday gifts,but in my mind it’s a pretty meaningful birthday party.i will never forget it.

Have ever experienced the dizzying situation that you don’t know what to buy for your friends’ birthday,thought your Pocket is very drum. now let me talk about the birthday gift. Next time when you meet the similar problems,it can help you.

Yes ,It’s phone case.in www.onecase.co.uk, there are many cases and covers. As birthday gift ,I think this agnes b silver case is wonderful. Its design is simple and chic.the colour can give you a sense of calmness and dignity. The irregular stars on it are nifty. I dare to say nobody may not like it .
This beautiful Agnes.b iphone4 case will decorate, protect your iPhone 4, iphone 4s with the Agnes.b design cases! Fashionable and uniqueness, gives your iphone 4 a new look.
Durable hardshell contruction
Direct access to all device features
Store and protect with the highly protective hard shell
Compatible: iPhone 4, iphone 4s (iPhone not included)
1pc x Agnes.b iphone 4 4s case

No comments:

Post a Comment