Saturday, April 14, 2012

The sadness of the white hyacinth

" In my secret love for youth comsumption in, but can't be with you."

It was a beautiful september morning, i came across him at my high school. At that time, he were a 16-year-old boy with short hair,white shin,and good looking while i was a characterless girl.Icould feel the speed of my heart when i saw him at the first sight. Iwas too young to judge whether it waas love or not. Although he were sitting behind me,i seldom to talk with him for fear that he would see my red face and tension.What i could to do was gazing at him from a long distance or looking at his back when he went back home until he were out of my sight.I saw him laughing ,reading,playing basketball and reading which made my life full of fun .I hid this secret into my deep heart neither told him nor allowed anyone to touch it.

As time went by,we graduated and left for different middle school. The day before we left ,I sat by the window once more gazing at him playing basketball on the playground.He worn a big smile as usual as if he didn't care anything at all including my leaving.I knew that i was just a stranger in his life.I didn't feel that my tears came into my eyes and flowed fast.Unrequited love was destined to end up with my heart-broken.

After i went to my new school, i missed him very much.So i eventually got up the courage to wrote a letter for him and said "if i told you that i love you ,what do you plan to do?"A few dayslaterhewasbacktome and said "i don't know.Time can prove all things."From then on,we kept track with each other through letterand gradually we made friends with each other.I often mailed some interesting things and english note written by my own hand to him.I knew that he had losen his confident on learning english so i did my best to help him and stayed up to midnight in order to write those notes and mail to him on time.This love had flourished in my deep heart .i don't know how to stop loving him.

One day he told me that his mother bought a iphone 4 for him.From his words,i could tell that he was very happy and somehow i burst out a laughter.As his birthday drew near,i was thinking that i should buy a particular present for him and take advantage of this chance to tell him that i love him.Now that his mather bought a iphone4 for him ,i might as well bought a Element iphone 4 case for him.Later,i surfed the internet and found a website-----http://www.case2case.net which introduced many Element iphone 4 case such as Element Vapor Pro White Edition Case for iphone 4/4s, Element Vapor Comp Patriot case for iphone 4/4s,Element Vapor COMP Epiphany iphone 4 case and Element Vapor Pro Black Ops iPhone 4 Case.He had ever said that he like the white hyacinth because the white hyacinth is white and its language "Conservativein thelovelyandmodestlove".So i selected the Element Vapor Pro White Edition Case. According to the evaluation of those people who had used it ,it goes for all versions of the iPhone 4 and 4S,Rugged,lightweight and versatile design.Besides,CNC machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum and clear high impact Polymer RF insert prevents "death grip" signal loss and accepts larger aftermarket power and headphone cables.Frankly speaking, I really couldn’t find a reason not to love this exceptionally well made case, apart from from it being a bit more expensive than majority of bumpers in the market. But then again, the awesomeness of Vapor COMP never fails to justify its higher price tag.In short, Element iphone 4 case is one of the most amazing cases i can buy for his iPhone 4/4S, that will not only provide excellent protection for his handset but also add a touch of style and luxury that no other case in the market can match. So i bought it without any hesitationand packed it up with a beautiful paper.

However ,the day before i mailed this present and my letter to him,i received a letter he wrote .He said that one girl had promised to become his girlfriend and he was alone no longer which brokeallmyfantasy and made my heart break.

At that time ,the white hyacinth was bloomy,because he had ever said he like it so i always paid attention to it and hoping it to bloom. Neverthless,all had end .I had never had any chance to tell him that i love him .I had loved him for 6 years and i eventually gave up.What i could do was to sincerely wish him happy.

The sorrow of the white hyacinth was that someone love a man but she have no chance to tell him.

That Element Vapor Pro White Edition Case for iphone 4/4s was mailed to him .After few days, you rang to me and said "Thank you,i love it very much."

"you are welcome. "I had been dreaming of him for some years .Now the waiting was finally over.I was sad like the white hyacinth in sorrow.The Element Vapor Pro White Edition Case for iphone 4/4s replace me to accompany him.

No comments:

Post a Comment