Friday, November 18, 2011

My Deff Cleave Draco iv Aluminum case for iPhone 4s using review

Last month, I finally got my Deff Cleave Draco iv Aluminum case for my iPhone 4s from case2case. I was so excited that the case was so beautiful, much better than I expected. As I have also used the Deff Cleave Draco iv Aluminum case for my iphone 4, love it very much, while when the iphone 4s released, I change my phone to iphone 4s, so I got another Deff Cleave Draco iv Aluminum case for the iPhone 4s. Yes, I very happy with the Deff Cleave Draco iv Aluminum case for iPhone 4s I got, that's why I want to share you.

iphone 4s Cases are no longer thought of as a mean of protection, but more as a statement for having something different for a chance. Draco iv Design has hit it big ever since it released the Draco IV aluminum bumper for the iPhone 4s that had the curves of a stealth fighter jet unforeseen beforehand.

Well now the Deff Cleave bares a new name for the American consumers and that is the Draco IV aluminum bumper case. Inspired by Deff Japan, the Draco IV is breathtaking. Never have I seen such uniqueness in a aluminum case for the iPhone 4s. The Draco IV's curvatures are out of this world and may remind you of an exotic sports car you always wanted. Check out the full review right after the break as we dig deeper into this fascinating aluminum case.




What's so different about the Deff Cleave Draco iv Aluminum case for iPhone 4s is it's extreme curved body. The process of manufacturing this case out of a solid piece of aluminum is no easy task and Draco Design / Deff Japan have brought an amazing looking aluminum bumper to life. The anodized aluminum finish isn't completely matte but at the same time it isn't glossy. It resembles the anodized aluminum of Apple products. The Draco IV fits the iPhone 4s spot on and it's secured using 2 screws around the back.


The Draco IV feels like a bulky bumper case on the iPhone 4s and it looks like Deff slightly sacrificed comfort and protection for good looks. I'm not saying the Draco IV is uncomfortable to hold but all these curves don't agree with my hand very much. It sort of feels like I'm holding a piece of architectural art instead of an ergonomic everyday case for the iPhone 4s.

While the most excited news is that this Deff Cleave Draco iv Aluminum case for iPhone 4s is only $47.99 free shipping on case2case.net, there are ten color for you to choose, include gold, purple, blue, orange, green, grey, coffee, black, rose pink and red. Would I recommend purchasing the Draco IV aluminum bumper? Absolutely yes. But only if looks are more important to you than protection.

1 comment: