Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Top 5 task management apps for iPhone 4 in May

ToDo by Appigo
Although Wunderlist is now my daily task management app, ToDo by Appigo will never lose its spot on my iPhone. While it may not be as easy to use, it’s an extremely powerful task management app. I use it now for detailed projects that have separate deadlines and that have to be done in parts. If we are working on a web design project, I may want to set different completion dates on a project timeline.
Task management apps for iPhone are released into the App Store on almost a daily basis. My iPhone 4 is not only a device I enjoy using in my personal time, it’s instrumental in the way I conduct business and keep myself organized.
Wunderlist
There are several list and task apps on the App Store and I’ve been through several of them. I recently found Wunderlist and fell in love. Not only is it dead simple and have a beautiful interface, it also allows you to share your lists with others who use the service.
Evernote
I’ve also tried several note taking apps but Evernote still remains my favorite. It’s dead simple to use and has a gorgeous interface. I use it frequently while in meetings or for jotting down notes when I’m consulting with a client. I can e-mail my notes to the people that need them before I even step foot out of the meeting.
Due
Due is rather new to the App Store and has quickly earned a spot on the first page of my home screen. I have a bad habit of dismissing reminders and then forgetting that they went off. Due solves this problem for me. I can set repeat reminders and even if I dismiss the push notification, the app will continuously bug me at the intervals I defined until I open the app and actually mark the entry as done.
Droplr
There are many times that I want to share an image or a file with multiple people. This is where droplr has really come in handy. I can upload an image via the app and then e-mail the shortened link to as many people as I’d like. I can also tweet it or copy the link within the app as well. I especially love that they have a free Mac client as well.

http://www.case2case.net/ is a market that is growing at a phenomenal rate. The industry is ever evolving and the products that Apple produces are nothing but the best. This is why case2case.net believes that you deserve nothing but the highest quality iphone cases and accessories to use with your Apple device. we will always strive to bring you the latest and most innovative products that the market has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment